- Synergy is available in several techniques
- Rounded arch slot walls reduce binding and friction
- Minimum friction ligation
- Maximum rotation ligation
- Manufactured in the Metal Injection Molding (MIM) process
1. Synergy brackets have less friction. Low friction against the arch
wire is important during initial alignment treatment phase as it results in faster tooth movement. Testing shows that Synergy brackets have significantly lower friction and binding than self-ligating brackets. Synergy’s patented rounded arch walls and floor significantly reduces friction and binding for a gentler, more continuous force. Additionally these patented features increase interbracket distance for more efficiency.
2. Synergy brackets provide more control throughout the treatment process. Unlike self-ligating brackets, Synergy offers the options of being passive or active on a tooth-by-tooth basis which is especially important in finishing. No self-ligating bracket gives clinicians this control ability tooth-by-tooth over the entire course of treatment.
3. Synergy brackets are problem-free. Synergy has no slides or clips
to deform, break or clog, as sometimes occurs with self-ligating brackets. Synergy’s record for bond strength is outstanding due to its mesh bonding base and low profile, is unlike bulky self-ligating brackets which have occlusal interference and bond failures. And Synergy’s design has no "food traps" to cause hygiene problems. Synergy brackets are easy to place unlike self-ligating brackets.
4. The Synergy system requires no learning curve to get the desired results. Synergy’s familiar design is easy to use. There is no need for special training for the doctor or staff. And no need for special tools. Synergy is the only bracket that takes full advantage of today's super elastic wires. Synergy comes in all popular prescriptions and is not limited.
5. The Synergy system gives greater patient comfort. Synergy offers the same comfort from a low friction, light force treatment. But Synergy brackets
are much smaller and have a significantly lower profile for greater overall patient comfort.
6. Synergy permits the look the patient wants without compromising functionality. Synergy can be ligated in the full range of colors that patients have come to love, without adding any unwanted friction in early treatment phases. And Synergy’s compact size gives a more appealing look than a bulky self-ligating bracket.
7. Synergy has greater practice profit potential. Synergy permits the same 6-8 week interval between patient visits and faster overall treatment
time that self-ligating brackets deliver. But Synergy is priced significantly lower.
The Damon System is excellent. We just know that the
Synergy System is even better.
Visit one of our dental clinic branches now!
Oral Confidence Orthodental Clinic (Marikina, Pasig, Manila)
Or call 948-7677 to know more of our services.